Friday, May 10, 2013

Ánh Trăng Khuya - Nhạc & Lời: Mai Đằng - Tiếng hát: Lại Khánh

Trăng khuya - Crescent moon night 


 

---

    
  " We only have One Mom, One Mommy,
One Mother in this World, One life.
Don't wait for the Tomorrow's
to tell Mom, you love her "

-- Author Unknown --

WONDERFUL MOTHER

God made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old;
He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He moulded her heart of pure gold;
In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,
In her cheeks fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear mother to me
.
 

-- By Pat O'Reilly --
Love me now
----oOo---  
If you are ever going to love me,
Love me now, while I can know
The sweet and tender feelings
That from true affection flow.

Love me now
While I am living.
Do not wait until I'm gone
And then have it chiseled in marble,
Sweet words on ice-cold stone.

If you have tender thoughts of me,
Please tell me now.
If you wait until I am sleeping,
Never to awaken,
There will be death between us,
And I won't hear you then.

So if you love me, even a little bit,
Let me know while I am living,
So I can treasure it.


--Robert Paul Moreno--



No comments:

Post a Comment